Open year round
Is small, quiet, 3 miles from the lodge, beside the river and the Lovejoy Covered
Bridge. Rustic camping cabins available.
We have accommodations for small retreat groups. This consists of camping cabins, Retreat House for meetings and group activities, and bedroom for leaders.
Call for details.
Multi-Day Slackpacking Packages Available!
We will be closed this year from March 28 to May 8 2021
Standard Rooms: $50 to $85
Large Room: Hiker rates of $30 per person
Groups: Rent all 3 bedrooms in the house for your family event or group outing.
Sleep up to ten. Call for rates.
Camp rates from $30 for one site, to daily rates for entire camping area.
add 9% tax to all rates
Due to the Corona Virus we have had to make several changes and impose restrictions until the threat is over.
1. Masks must be worn in the house and in the car except in your private room.
2. Only private rooms are available. Bunks and dorm room not available.
3. All common areas are closed. e.g. Kitchen, Living Room. Porch is not closed.
4. You may be asked to provide a negative Covid test result, or sign a certificate of having been tested negative.
5. If you are coughing, feverish or displaying flu symptoms you will not be allowed to register.
PINE ellis LODGING
If what you are looking for is comfortable lodging, no-frills accommodations, hospitality, and family atmosphere, you can find it here.
Either from our lodge in the village, or our small, quiet campground on the Ellis River, you will be centrally located to enjoy 4 seasons of fun amidst the beauty and tranquility of the mountain country.
We offer various rental options at both the lodge and the campground.